Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative has responsibility for selling and marketing CXO solutions and services. The successful candidate must have a strong background in B2B sales to mid-to-large-sized companies, successfully generating leads, cultivating prospects and closing sales through inside sales, social selling, cold calls, email outreach, networking and a variety of other proven techniques.
- Perform selling activities (prospecting, business case development, and implementation planning) to ensure that monthly targets are attained.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationship with executives and decision-makers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of short and long-term strategies and account actions.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customers’ strategic business objectives.
- Leverage CXO resources, technology, products and business processes to meet customers’ requirements.
- Follow strategic account management process that may include Opportunity Reviews, Sales Plans, etc.
- Engage in targeted sales strategies to cultivate qualified leads.
- Conduct multi-channel lead generation campaigns, utilizing phone, email, social media, and other communication channels to engage, pursue and cultivate new leads.
- Generate referrals to new leads and prospects through liaising with existing accounts and participating in networking events.
- Book sales calls and appointments/meetings with prospects to motivate these companies to contract services from CXO.
- Deliver informative and engaging presentations to prospective clients.
- Conduct timely and effective follow-up to keep prospects warm and successfully close sales.
Data Management and Results Tracking
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and monthly business development targets, completing and submitting regularly scheduled reports to Senior Management for review.
- Utilize CRM to manage sales pipeline, qualify leads, enter prospect information and track the sales cultivation process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed University or College education in Information Technology, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in B2B sales with proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets; and delivery of exceptional client service.
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills combined with a mature, professional and positive attitude.
- Eager to advance career growth and fast-paced career path.
- Innovative, self-motivated, business-oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate new accounts
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing sales pipeline and track results.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator (not mandatory).
- Adaptable, persistent and passionate about sales.
- You must be currently eligible to work in Canada .
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive Base + Commission (Uncapped) + Bonus.
- Amazing opportunity for self-growth and career development.
- Flexible schedule.
- Remote / Work from home / flexible office locations.
- Be a part of a growing company filled with individuals who are driven by innovation.
- Access to Marketing and Sales training for IBM and Microsoft Partners (Business Intelligence, Analytics, Blockchain, Digital Transformation)
CXO Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.