San José, Provincia de San José
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist (Costa Rica)
We are currently looking for a passionate, skilled individual who thrives in a challenging yet rewarding and dynamic work environment. As the Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving forward all marketing and communication activities to help achieve the overall business objectives. The successful candidate will contribute to the coordination and execution of a broad range of projects to achieve key marketing objectives and develop strategies specifically in the areas of digital marketing. You’ll create, implement, and manage all marketing activities designed to generate product and brand awareness that help drive opportunities and stimulate sales for CXO Corporation. You’ll monitor and maintain all digital and direct marketing campaigns in order to hit monthly, quarterly and yearly targets using marketing automation platform tools (Hubspot, Hootsuite, Buffer, ifttt, etc).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create marketing plans
- Conduct regular reporting on marketing efforts using Google Analytics and similar SEO reporting tools.
- Utilize, develop and maintain value-added product and service sales presentations.
- Utilize and manage social media channels (e.g. Blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to promote products and services and increase brand awareness in the industry
- Assess and analyze target audience needs and key industry trends across the enterprise software and services landscape.
- Develop a strategy for the prioritization of content required to educate, inform and influence the target audience based on target audience profiles and scenarios.
- Develop content that communicates consistently and with impact to the target audience across all channels (website, email, social media, sales presentations, etc.).
- Develop marketing materials to generate leads and initiate sales activities with the target audience.
- Provide input into service and product propositions and internal vision/roadmap.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree (Communications, Marketing or related).
- 2 – 4 years of experience in B2B Marketing and/or Sales of IT Services targeting IT and C-Level decision makers in Mid-Sized corporations.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Adobe Products.
- Expert in social media platforms: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience in marketing and selling software products and services.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- Copywriting experience that balances the needs of the various groups that comprise the target audience.
- Exceptional written communication skills. Native English level required.
- Experience in the daily creation of nurturing campaigns for both prospects and existing customers.
- Ability to update WordPress and manage website changes as and when required.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Amazing opportunity for self-growth and long-term career development.
- Autonomous freedom, the ability to manage one’s own schedule and time management ensuring goals are met (Flexible schedule).
- Remote / Work from home / flexible office locations.
- Be a part of a growing company filled with individuals who are driven by innovation and analytics.
- Access to Marketing and Sales training for IBM and Microsoft Partners.
Place and hours of work: Remote / Work from home – Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm or Flexible schedule.
Important: In order to be considered for this job opening please include your monthly or annual expected compensation range in your cover letter. Applications without this information will be excluded.
CXO Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.